2 weeks till then.
I wanna always feel like part of this was mine.
I wanna fall in love tonight.
Are you gonna live your life
standing in the back looking around?
Are you gonna waste your time?
Gotta make a move or you'll miss out.Got to Shah Alam yesterday around noon and caught up with lost sleep till before dinner. Then went for supper at Asia Cafe. OMG what happen to our motivation Mira!!!
Oh well, I guess I used my energy well today since I spent 8 hours walking around One Utama. Ended up with a pair of patent black pumps, black shorts, a black bolero jacket, pink nail polish and some facial masks from Skin Food.
OMFG. First,
she's becoming a
BOBFOC and now, I'm buying BLACK stuff, what is going on in this world!
Time for a shower, then to dinner. No supper for me tonight!
I need to buy a rose for Timothy.
9:28 PM